How to use itunes to subscribe, listen and download favorite podcasts from Cross Walk Talk Radio.
1. Subscribe to the itunes free program on your computer. Go to www.itunes.com to subscribe and download to your computer. Once the download is completed you may go to itunes tutorial located under “help” at the top itunes window to learn how to best use your new tool. All podcasts from Cross Walk Talk Radio on BlogTalkRadio are free of charge.
2. Visit www.blogtalkradio.com/cross-walk-talk to open our show page which displays recent interviews and upcoming broadcasts.
3. To the right of the show page title notice the itunes feed symbol which is a round icon with a purple person in the center.
4. Click on the icon which will then open to your itunes program.
5. On the left side of the itunes window you will find podcasts. Click on podcast which should have a number 1 next to it if you are new to itunes.
6. The program should then open up a list of all the prior broadcasts of Cross Walk Talk Radio.
7. You may then choose to download the ones you would like to listen to and the podcast will load into your own program to use at any time you would like to listen.
8. For a tutorial produced by BlogTalkRadio visit: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/screencasts/ituneslistener1.html
9. From this point each segment of Cross Walk Talk Radio will automatically be downloaded into your itunes under podcasts as new shows are finished.
10. It may take 30 minutes or so for the newest show to download to your itunes on the same evening the show is produced and completed.
11. You may listen to the podcast at any time on the itunes program and/or download the podcast to an ipod device (portable) and carry with you to be listened to during your day or evening.
If you would like to give a
donation to Cross Walk Talk Radio, please click
Our "100 Fold Partners"
Thank you for your prayers