Mentoring in Person or Online
+ Classes + Pastoral
Want to be mentored online or in
person at Cross Walk Life?
There is nothing like hands on ministry
experience to balance Biblical academic teaching and
training. You may apply to go on ministry trips or
come for residential internships for just 2 weeks or
up to 12 months. Long term interns learn how to
minister in Holy Spirit led anointing, hands on
personal ministry, how to lead seminars, how to set
up a ministry, web site skills, how to incorporate a
non-profit, personal prophetic ministry and more.
Why Training with NowFaith.TV ?
Because we minister to 94 nations now, to
our students, counselees, subscribers and to home
groups literally around the world, we are offering a
web school and church ministry. Members will enjoy
weekly teaching classes, mentoring, training
seminars, Bible courses, interviews, pastoral
support groups and prayer support at
Mentoring for Ministry by Video and
We are delighted to offer mentoring by
video for those who are called to ministry -
everybody! Our purpose is to provide a place for
you to receive unconditional love, wisdom and
insight so that you will develop such an intimate
relationship with God, that you can impart His
restoration and transformation to others, who will
be able to better fulfill their callings, with
adequate experience and training.
We are available to mentor you or your ministry
teams by video, on site at your ministry or here
at Cross Walk Life. If you have ministers or team
candidates who are called and gifted to minister, we
are available to train them.
WE DESIRE IN MEMBERS AND MENTOREES
- Humility - want God to reveal the logs in
their own eyes first.
- Not defensive - know they are just human,
with a long way to go.
- Open - consider changes that successful
- Correctable - will take criticism to the
Lord to see if it is even partly true.
- Approachable - welcome other members in
Christian love and acceptance.
- Teachable - even in areas where they have
much insight already.
- Disciplined - consistently pursue more ways
to please the Lord.
- Anointed - will not minister until they
sense the anointing of God.
- Responsible - they do what the Father says
to do as unto Him.
- Confident - only that Christ in them can do
it, never that they alone can.
- Submitted - do not move ahead in permissive
will but wait to be sent.
- Forgiving - have a heart to restore rather
than to take offense.
- Deferring - would rather honor the other
than to insist on their way.
- Serving - will see and do what needs to be
done no matter how small.
- Faithful - do not have to be thanked,
noticed or compensated by man.
- Loyal - are careful not to touch God's glory
- He is to be praised.
- Armor bearers - they lift up, support and
serve those who mentor them.
- Loving - are known for their unconditional
love and acceptance.
for our web school and church and get the mentoring you
You will also have a web church pastor to email or call.
Enjoy an interactive
membership, prayer support, spiritual growth resources and
to our live
video classes and whole seminars without leaving home and
the added expense!
Would you like information about mentoring by
If so, contact us,
send your name, Email address and describe your need.
Please forward this invitation to anyone interested in
We appreciate your help getting the "Word" out.