Many people who have already received a good
measure of healing and ask for help in knowing if they
would benefit from Restoration Prayer Ministry. I believe
there is always "more" in life - more freedom, more life,
more power, more ways to stretch in believing God.
would like to assess yourself today, you may take the
following four tests. What percentage of the time are
you believing what God's word says about you? How much are
you still basing your self-worth on your ability to please
others and what others say about you? Find specific areas
that need Restoration Prayer Ministry.
To score: 1 = often, 2
= sometimes, 3 = rarely
Fear of failure
test: (tests are adapted
from "Search for Significance")
1. Because of fear, I
often avoid participating in certain activities.
2. When I sense that I might experience failure, I
become nervous and anxious.
3. I worry or feel a floating anxiety.
4. I am a perfectionist and procrastinate if I can't do
5. I am compelled to justify my mistakes or make my
6. There are certain areas where I must succeed or I
7. I become angry with people who interfere with my
success or competence.
8. I am self-critical.
Fear of rejection
1. I get nervous and
avoid certain people who might reject me.
2. I am uncomfortable around those who are different
3. It bothers me when someone is unfriendly to me.
4. I am basically shy but I try to determine what people
think of me.
5. Sometimes I try to impress others.
6. I am critical of others.
7. I become depressed when someone criticizes me.
8. I don't know what motivates some people and I usually
1. I fear what God might
do to me or that He will punish me.
2. After I fail, I worry about God's response.
3. When I see someone with difficulties, I wonder what
they did to deserve them.
4. When things go wrong, I tend to think that God must
be punishing me.
5. When I fail, I am very hard on myself.
6. I get angry when someone who is immoral or dishonest
7. I tend to focus on the faults of others and want them
to receive correction.
8. God seems harsh to me.
1. I often think about
past failures or experiences of rejection.
2. There is guilt, shame, anger, or fear in my past that
is still painful to me.
3. I seem to make the same mistakes over and over again.
4. There are aspects of my character that I don't
believe I can ever change.
5. I feel inferior, flawed or defective.
6. I am generally disgusted with myself.
7. I feel that certain experiences have basically ruined
8. There are aspects of my appearance that I cannot
9. I feel that I have lost the chance to experience a
complete, wonderful life.
Now total your scores into
one total score.
33 - 58: Fears and shame form a general backdrop and
dominate your beliefs about yourself, God and others.
59 - 82: When you experience
problems, your beliefs and decisions are still affected by
fears, guilt, angers or shame from your past.
83 - 99: You usually walk in
agreement with God's love and acceptance (or you have
suppressed your emotions or are greatly deceived about